Stellar of the Seas Cruise are the leading line in 5-star cruises in Ha Long Bay. We have BRAND NEW cruises in Ha Long Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay with the highest level of customer service and an unbeatable relaxing environment that is sure to exceed your highest expectations of any and all Ha Long Bay cruises.
Stellar of Seas cruise is a definitive option for tourists with the capacity up to 50 passengers offering a new standard of contemporary luxury. There are a total of 22 elegant and well-appointed rooms distributed on 4 decks in which each deck features different functions. To be specific, the 1st deck is home to reception area, massage & spa and 11 Junior Suites with private balcony. The 2nd deck embodies 02 Executive Suites with private sun terrace, 08 Senior Suites with private balcony and a mini golf course. Meanwhile, a President Suite with large private sun terrace and other cruises’ amenities are set on the 3rd deck. Lastly, the 4th deck houses sundeck, lounge, rest room and operations room. Cabin facilities include mini bar, full finest bathroom amenities, free wife, complimentary water bottles, tea, coffee and snacks and 01 hour body massage. In addition, the cruise is also fully equipped with modern comforts such as fine dining, panoramic bar, wine and cigarette cellar, golf club, seasonal swimming pool and beauty spa.
Reasons For Choosing Stellar of The Sea Cruise:
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L/ D)
08:45 – 09:10 approx
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2.5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
11:30 – 12.00 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover Ba Trai Dao natural beach area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or kayaking or just simply sunbathe on the natural secluded beaches (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party, It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day 2: Dark and Bright Cave – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B/ Br)
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
International Buffet lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
15:00 – 15:30
- Arrival back at your hotel.
|Type of tour
(Per person in $US)
(Per person in $US)
|Junior Suites With Private Balcony
|Senior Suites With Private Balcony
|Executive Suites With Private Sun Terrace
|President Suite With Large Private Sun Terrace
Peak season surcharge:
+ 20 % per person on Lunar New Year’s Eve, the 1st and 2nd day of Lunar New Year (04th to 06th Feb, 2019)
Things To Bring & To Know